Private oasis with stunning views
Nestled into Windsor hill, this expansive family home effortlessly captures some of the best views Brisbane has to offer. Surrounded by a treetop skyline, the home offers privacy whilst creating the perfect family haven. A multitude of light-filled living areas on both levels provides choice when it comes to entertaining. Traditional features have been kept throughout, complementing the homes livability.
– Built in 1928 and the first time to market in 31 years
– Renovated meticulously at various stages retaining its traditional charm
– Two large decks designed to capture the southern breezes and superb City views.
– Polished wooden floors throughout
– Living arrangements split over both levels
– Induction cook top & gas wok hot plate
– Artisan stained glass windows
– A private garden at the front of the home providing a welcoming entrance
– Solar panels, rainwater tank and ceiling fans
– The home is situated within walking distance of Windsor State School, public transport routes, Bert Hinkler Park and many local amenities.
Amanda Butler has established a solid reputation for her highly personalised and committed approach to delivering quality outcomes. Her ability to connect clients with the right buyer or property is highly regarded.
Amanda has the right mix of knowledge and skills to effectively take any situation, assess the desired outcome quickly and work tirelessly to ensure that an effective solution is obtained. Whether it is matching her clients up with their dream property or maximising their return on investment, Amanda will remain focused on the right result with the clients’ interests firmly in mind.
Prior to her career in the real estate profession, Amanda worked with a number of multinational companies at a senior management level. In addition, Amanda has had an active involvement in various local community groups.
Living in Ascot for the past 18 years, Amanda has bought, renovated, built and sold a number of properties in the area and hence is abreast of all planning requirements and the planning and approval process. Amanda utilises this knowledge to educate and inform her clients about the issues that impact them and provides workable solutions.
Amanda is married and has three children attending local schools. She is actively involved in numerous local organisations, ensuring she has a strong understanding of the needs and demands of the local community.
While Amanda excels in providing the very best service, advice and consultative support, she will also demonstrate a real commitment to you and your needs.
Amanda is your trusted property professional.