Private oasis with stunning views
Nestled into Windsor hill, this expansive family home effortlessly captures some of the best views Brisbane has to offer. Surrounded by a treetop skyline, the home offers privacy whilst creating the perfect family haven. A multitude of light-filled living areas on both levels provides choice when it comes to entertaining. Traditional features have been kept throughout, complementing the homes livability.
– Built in 1928 and the first time to market in 31 years
– Renovated meticulously at various stages retaining its traditional charm
– Two large decks designed to capture the southern breezes and superb City views.
– Polished wooden floors throughout
– Living arrangements split over both levels
– Induction cook top & gas wok hot plate
– Artisan stained glass windows
– A private garden at the front of the home providing a welcoming entrance
– Solar panels, rainwater tank and ceiling fans
– The home is situated within walking distance of Windsor State School, public transport routes, Bert Hinkler Park and many local amenities.