Renovated Family Queenslander
This meticulously renovated Queenslander perfectly captures quintessential Queensland living. Extensively renovated by Treblicock & Associates Architects, the home features multiple living spaces, spacious bedrooms and a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor. The open plan kitchen with dining living combination is an entertainers delight. An expansive covered southern deck overlooks the pool and lush gardens.
– Original home built in 1920, renovated in 2007 maintaining traditional Queenslander features.
– Light filled formal and informal living areas.
– Multiple living options on both levels including bedrooms and large rumpus room downstairs.
– Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and sitting room.
– Polished floorboards throughout.
– Outdoor covered patio area on lower level.
– Split system and ducted air-conditioning.
– Ample storage, water tank, fully fenced, alarm system.
– Ascot State School catchment area.
– Close to public transport, local shops, Oriel park and public and private schools.
Amanda Butler has established a solid reputation for her highly personalised and committed approach to delivering quality outcomes. Her ability to connect clients with the right buyer or property is highly regarded.
Amanda has the right mix of knowledge and skills to effectively take any situation, assess the desired outcome quickly and work tirelessly to ensure that an effective solution is obtained. Whether it is matching her clients up with their dream property or maximising their return on investment, Amanda will remain focused on the right result with the clients’ interests firmly in mind.
Prior to her career in the real estate profession, Amanda worked with a number of multinational companies at a senior management level. In addition, Amanda has had an active involvement in various local community groups.
Living in Ascot for the past 18 years, Amanda has bought, renovated, built and sold a number of properties in the area and hence is abreast of all planning requirements and the planning and approval process. Amanda utilises this knowledge to educate and inform her clients about the issues that impact them and provides workable solutions.
Amanda is married and has three children attending local schools. She is actively involved in numerous local organisations, ensuring she has a strong understanding of the needs and demands of the local community.
While Amanda excels in providing the very best service, advice and consultative support, she will also demonstrate a real commitment to you and your needs.
Amanda is your trusted property professional.