Lush northern aspect ideal for relaxed family living
Set on 810sqm, this two-level family home is the perfect solution for relaxed family living. Well maintained throughout, the home comprises of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a double lock up garage with direct access inside. The home offers a multitude of living spaces, both informal and formal. The open plan kitchen and family area flow effortlessly to the rear outdoor entertaining patio. The home is surrounded by established trees and hedging, resulting in a private haven both indoor and outdoor. The large in-ground pool is set in a tropical corner of the garden perfectly positioned with views through to the entertaining area, kitchen and family room.
Other features of this beautiful home include:
– Formal lounge and dining with working fireplace
– Downstairs open plan living area with wet bar perfect for entertaining
– Spacious kitchen with rear garden outlook
– Private outdoor patio overlooking pool, lush garden and established trees
– Formal entrance complimented by light filled timber staircase
– Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in-robe, ensuite and leafy outlook
– 3 double sized bedrooms all with built ins
– Option of 5th bedroom or study with built ins on ground level with adjacent bathroom
– Direct external access from garden to laundry and garage with workshop area
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Split systems air-conditioning
– Large salt water pool set in tropical oasis with outdoor shower
– Water tank and Solar panels
– Insect screens on all doors and windows
– Security system and intercom
– Irrigation system
– Fully fenced residence
– 810sqm flat allotment with northern aspect
– Ascot State School catchment
– Short walking distance to Oriel Park, local schools and various public transport routes
Amanda Butler has established a solid reputation for her highly personalised and committed approach to delivering quality outcomes. Her ability to connect clients with the right buyer or property is highly regarded.
Amanda has the right mix of knowledge and skills to effectively take any situation, assess the desired outcome quickly and work tirelessly to ensure that an effective solution is obtained. Whether it is matching her clients up with their dream property or maximising their return on investment, Amanda will remain focused on the right result with the clients’ interests firmly in mind.
Prior to her career in the real estate profession, Amanda worked with a number of multinational companies at a senior management level. In addition, Amanda has had an active involvement in various local community groups.
Living in Ascot for the past 18 years, Amanda has bought, renovated, built and sold a number of properties in the area and hence is abreast of all planning requirements and the planning and approval process. Amanda utilises this knowledge to educate and inform her clients about the issues that impact them and provides workable solutions.
Amanda is married and has three children attending local schools. She is actively involved in numerous local organisations, ensuring she has a strong understanding of the needs and demands of the local community.
While Amanda excels in providing the very best service, advice and consultative support, she will also demonstrate a real commitment to you and your needs.
Amanda is your trusted property professional.