Beautifully restored Workers Cottage
Built in 1893, Camden House has stood the test of time. The current owners have beautifully and lovingly renovated it to reflect todays relaxed lifestyle and its location. The home comprises four-bedrooms, multiple living areas and a large external entertaining area all set in an established garden complete with inground pool. A short walking distance to local parks, various schools and public transport routes, this home offers the family buyer everything they need in a tightly held pocket of Clayfield. The polished timber floors, VJ walls, traditional fretwork and original light switches all in pristine condition will impress even the most discerning buyer.
Features of this beautiful home include:
– Two level living
– Lush low maintenance garden
– Large entertainers deck complete with wet bar
– Light filled formal sitting room
– Master suite on main level with his and her walk-in robes and ensuite
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Home office/study on main level with storage.
– Direct internal access from large two-car garage with plenty of storage
– Large lap pool with water feature
– 556sqm block, fully fenced
– Ascot State School catchment area