Beautifully restored cottage in an ideal location
This spacious 5-bedroom family home provides endless options to suit every lifestyle. Filled with character that has been maintained throughout, the home perfectly enhances what Queensland has to offer.
Expansive living spaces flow out to a large rear deck and child friendly garden which capture the northern light and eastern breezes. Multiple open living areas, upstairs and down, will accommodate families of all sizes. The light and airy timeless cottage seamlessly ties with its leafy low maintenance gardens.
The stylish original upper level features three full-size bedrooms accentuated by traditional high ceilings, wide pine polished floors and original fret work reflecting the charm of the original cottage. Downstairs is cool and light and home to a further two large bedrooms with built-ins, one en-suite, a kitchenette and a living area with seamless indoor-outdoor transition. Downstairs provides a great option to have for either teenagers, parents, an au pair, visitors or the added flexibility to generate a second income stream.
The tightly held pocket of Clayfield is a short walk to Eagle Junction train station and is in the highly sought-after Eagle Junction State School catchment. A number of private schools are also in close proximity. The location provides easy access to the Airport, City and Sunshine/Gold Coast. A wide array of cafe’s, retailers and restaurants are within walking distance. These are perfectly complimented by established parks, walking trails and sealed bike-ways.
What you will love about your new home:
– Quiet street, wonderful neighbours and character homes in one of Brisbane’s most established and enduring suburbs
– Expansive 2 levels of living designed to capture its location perfectly
– Fully equipped kitchen flowing out to north-eastern rear deck
– Lush garden designed for entertaining and young children
– Epic state-of-the-art children’s playground and sand pit
– Open plan living/dining area accentuated by timber bi-fold doors
– Bespoke library-esque room ideal as a sitting room or formal dining room
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Three (3) cars off street parking with dual driveways
– Generous lock up garage with storage options
– Downstairs has previously been rented for $400 per week
– 20 solar panels with 5kw Bosch inverter
– Eagle Junction State School catchment – 5 minute walk
– 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– 455sqm block, full fenced
– Council Rates – approximately $2,069 per annum