The ideal renovation opportunity in a sought after location.
Positioned at the rear of the complex, this unit offers a secure and private lifestyle. Boasting two spacious bedrooms with built ins, an ensuite, two private balconies and a automatic lock up garage, this unit is ideal for either the owner occupier or investor.
New kitchen appliances have been installed and the unit await its new owner.
– Brand new kitchen appliances
– Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
– Private north facing terrace
– Split system air conditioning
– Security screens on all doors and windows
– Intercom system
– Visitor car parks
– Automatic lock up garage with plenty of storage
– Estimated rental return of $385 per week
– Eagle Junction State School catchment area
– Short walking distance to Eagle Junction train station and various other public transport routes
Body Corporate Rates – Approximately $650 per quarter
Brisbane City Council Rates – Approximately $375 per quarter
Sinking Fund – Approximately $52,000
Predominately owner occupied complex with seven units