A Golden Opportunity
Situated in a leafy tree lined street, this flat 405sqm allotment presents the perfect opportunity to create your dream home or own as an investment. Located in a quiet position in a family pocket of Hendra, the home’s potential will impress.
The current home has been well maintained throughout with the original floor boards in pristine condition. Three spacious bedrooms all with built ins, a fully equipped kitchen and an open plan living area are the main features of the home.
Recently rented for $450 per week, the home presents its new owner with the option to land bank, rent out, or build your next home.
Other features include:
– Flat 405sqm allotment
– 10.1 metre frontage x 40.6 metre depth
– Post war home built in 1967
– North Eastern aspect
– Three spacious bedrooms with built ins
– Potential rental income at $450 per week
– Electric hot water system
– Split system air conditioning
– NBN available
– Short walking distance to TC Bernie Park, Hendra Train Station and many other local amenities