The Perfect Family Home on 810sqm
Situated on an 810 sqm north facing allotment, this renovated Queenslander provides endless options to suit every lifestyle. Filled with character that has been maintained throughout, the home perfectly enhances what Queensland has to offer.
This light filled home presents a multitude of living spaces, with a kitchen that effortlessly flows out to the expansive rear deck overlooking the pool, large grassed area and lush gardens.
The home is in the Eagle Junction State School catchment and is a short walk to Shaw Park, Kedron Brook Bikeway and Eagle Junction Train Station.
Other features of this home include:
– European kitchen appliances including 6-hob gas stove
– Expansive kitchen bifold windows with Caesarstone breakfast bar
– Great rear deck perfect for entertaining, overlooking the lush gardens, pool, and grassed areas
– Traditional features throughout, original timber flooring, VJ’s and fretwork
– Master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite with bath
– North facing sun room
– Outdoor JENSEN wired speaker system
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Plantation shutters
– Fully fenced with side access. The ideal backyard perfect for kids
– 810sqm north facing allotment – 20m x 40m
– Garden irrigation system, 10,000L rain tank, gas hot water
– Ample storage on both levels
– Two car garaging underneath with a further two open car spaces
– Eagle Junction State School catchment area
– Kedron State High School catchment area
– Walking distance to Shaw Park, Kedron Brook Bikeway and Eagle Junction Train Station