The Perfect Family Home on 810sqm
Situated on an 810 sqm north facing allotment, this renovated Queenslander provides endless options to suit every lifestyle. Filled with character that has been maintained throughout, the home perfectly enhances what Queensland has to offer.
This light filled home presents a multitude of living spaces, with a kitchen that effortlessly flows out to the expansive rear deck overlooking the pool, large grassed area and lush gardens.
The home is in the Eagle Junction State School catchment and is a short walk to Shaw Park, Kedron Brook Bikeway and Eagle Junction Train Station.
Other features of this home include:
– European kitchen appliances including 6-hob gas stove
– Expansive kitchen bifold windows with Caesarstone breakfast bar
– Great rear deck perfect for entertaining, overlooking the lush gardens, pool, and grassed areas
– Traditional features throughout, original timber flooring, VJ’s and fretwork
– Master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite with bath
– North facing sun room
– Outdoor JENSEN wired speaker system
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Plantation shutters
– Fully fenced with side access. The ideal backyard perfect for kids
– 810sqm north facing allotment – 20m x 40m
– Garden irrigation system, 10,000L rain tank, gas hot water
– Ample storage on both levels
– Two car garaging underneath with a further two open car spaces
– Eagle Junction State School catchment area
– Kedron State High School catchment area
– Walking distance to Shaw Park, Kedron Brook Bikeway and Eagle Junction Train Station
Amanda Butler has established a solid reputation for her highly personalised and committed approach to delivering quality outcomes. Her ability to connect clients with the right buyer or property is highly regarded.
Amanda has the right mix of knowledge and skills to effectively take any situation, assess the desired outcome quickly and work tirelessly to ensure that an effective solution is obtained. Whether it is matching her clients up with their dream property or maximising their return on investment, Amanda will remain focused on the right result with the clients’ interests firmly in mind.
Prior to her career in the real estate profession, Amanda worked with a number of multinational companies at a senior management level. In addition, Amanda has had an active involvement in various local community groups.
Living in Ascot for the past 18 years, Amanda has bought, renovated, built and sold a number of properties in the area and hence is abreast of all planning requirements and the planning and approval process. Amanda utilises this knowledge to educate and inform her clients about the issues that impact them and provides workable solutions.
Amanda is married and has three children attending local schools. She is actively involved in numerous local organisations, ensuring she has a strong understanding of the needs and demands of the local community.
While Amanda excels in providing the very best service, advice and consultative support, she will also demonstrate a real commitment to you and your needs.
Amanda is your trusted property professional.