When location and lifestyle matter
A lifestyle opportunity and entertainers dream. This spacious 6-bedroom Queenslander epitomises seamless family living.
The expansive kitchen and multiple living options effortlessly flow together providing the perfect transition from indoor to outdoor whilst overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool with water wall. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite with spa bath and cushioned bay window capturing the northern light and breezes. At the rear of the home, there is a private library that overlooks the pool and lush garden. The ideal sanctuary to sit back and relax.
Street level is home to a further three bedrooms all with built ins, a large rumpus area ideal for kids and an equipped children’s gym area.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the delights the family friendly area has on offer. The home is a short walk to Oriel Park, a number of local schools, public transport routes and local shops. Racecourse Road less than a kilometre away.
– Expansive rear deck with built-in BBQ
– Open plan kitchen with bi-folds windows and breakfast bar
– European kitchen appliances and filtered ZIP hot/cold tap
– Mudroom off garage with plenty of storage and direct access to home
– Ducted Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Direct Alarm System
– Gas hot water
– Fully fenced
– Plantation shutters
– Multiple storage cupboards
– In-ground swimming pool with water feature
– Ascot State School Catchment area
– 607sqm allotment with Northern outlook
– Private grassed areas at the front and rear of the home