This beautiful Queenslander home has an open plan living area, a kitchen that opens out to the deck and sparkling pool. On the top level are; an office, main bathroom and large master bedroom complete with an ensuite and walk-in robe. The lower level has three additional bedrooms and a main bathroom.
A large family home located in a beautiful tree-lined Avenue, a short walk to Ascot State School and walking distance to Racecourse lifestyle precinct.
– Large Kitchen, stone benches, gas cook-top, large fridge space
– Extensive living and dining open plan living
– Polished timber floors in living and master bedroom
– The living area opens with bi-fold doors to the timber deck
– Tiled lower level, with carpet in the additional bedrooms
– Ducted Air-conditioning and fans in the master bedroom
– Main bathroom with a full-size bath and separate shower
– Front covered deck overlooking tree lined street
– Covered rear deck and fully fenced yard
– Double lock up garage with remote control garage
Close to Racecourse Road and Portside lifestyle precincts, several schools, and parks. Multiple transport options for ferry, train and bus. Short drive to CBD and Airport
Please call Jennifer Grainger to arrange an inspection by appointment or attend the next open home.
Available now with a long term lease available.