The two level home provides the perfect opportunity to move straight in and enjoy all that the home and surrounds have to offer or remove and build your dream home – plans already approved.
Facing north, the home is elevated with views from the main bedroom across the suburb to the north. A light interior with plantation shutters, the home is ideal for a couple or family seeking a low maintenance centrally located home close to all amenities including the airport, private schools and Ascot State School.
Features of the home:-
– Two levels with living down and sleeping up
– Child and pet friendly
– Polished floors
– Fully screened
– Split system air con over both levels
– Single car garage with direct access to the house
– Secured private rear garden
– Walking distance to St Margaret’s, St Agatha’s, Ascot State School and Oriel Park
– Ascot State School catchment
The home can be removed and plans have be approved by BCC for the construction of a new multi level family home.
The home is currently tenanted at $720 per week.
An ideal home or investment in an ideal location.