Rare Opportunity. Stylish Renovation. The City on your Doorstep.
It’s rare to find a recently renovated period home. Built-in 1884 it was the first duplex in the area and features an executive quality renovation. Living in a fabulous inner-city lifestyle location and the envy of your friends with this beautiful home. You can walk to many key areas in South Brisbane including the Children’s Hospital. A lovely grassed shared space at the rear.
– The flexible floor plan gives you many options for how you make the best use of the home. Lovely light filled sunroom could be a place to study, read, or for hobbies.
– Three generous bedrooms one with en-suite and walk in robe. All the rooms are a generous size with high ceilings in a neutral colour palette.
– A stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, and glass splash backs and lots of storage space.
– The entrance nook could also be a study or a mud room.
– The bathroom has designer fixtures and tiles.
– Ducted air conditioning
– Fibre connection to the house
– Gas hot water system
– Garden & Lawn maintenance included.
– Secure remote controlled gates and garage doors with direct entry into the home.
– Walk to Qld Children’s Hospital, Mater Hospital, QUT, Qld Performing Arts Centre, Southbank, city and all inner city cycle paths.
If you like charm and character with all the mod-cons, you’ll love this property. Inspect early to avoid disappointment.
Call/text us for a private inspection or view at our next scheduled advertised open home.