Renovate or redevelop in sought after Wooloowin
This charming two-bedroom home presents a unique opportunity to either renovate or develop further in sought after Wooloowin. Situated on an elevated fully fenced 728sqm allotment, this home is close to many sought after schools, public transport options and local amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants. Original features in the home, such as ornate ceilings and dark hardwood floorboards have been well maintained throughout the years. There are outstanding suburb and range views from the large rear deck. Part of the Eagle Junction State School catchment, this home is perfect for either the family buyer looking for a blank canvas to renovate, or the developer looking to capitalise on a great opportunity within 7 klms to Brisbane CBD.
– Split system air-conditioning
– Single car garage
– Fully fenced 728sqm allotment
– Two spacious bedrooms
– Living and dining spaces with two additional sun-rooms
– Situated close to schools, transport and many local amenities
– Eagle Junction State School catchment area
– Kedron State High School catchment area
Currently tenanted until mid February 2021.
BCC Rates = $3,287.56 approx p.a