A masterpiece of design, this renovated Queenslander showcases spectacular proportions, sleek minimalist lines, and unified monochromatic finishes to ensure easy city living.
Behind the pale grey traditional weatherboard facade, a fresh modern palette of black stained timber floors on the upper level, pale grey cement floors downstairs and white washed plaster walls throughout creates a wonderful warmth and a timeless contemporary elegance in this beautiful inner city retreat. The newly reconfigured floor plan has opened up the interior to allow the living spaces to seemingly merge with the beautiful tree lined suburb and city skyline.
High ceilings and light filled spaces accentuate the extravagant feeling of space across both levels. The focal point of the home is the breathtaking kitchen designed to maximise the city skyline whilst entertaining on the generously proportioned deck. Here, over sized siding glass doors allow for a seamless flow inviting both the city views and the outdoors in.
Spanning two levels, the home comprises an expansive master suite with ensuite, a home office or fifth bedroom, guest powder room and formal and informal lounge and dining areas on the top level. All designed with the traditional character of the home reflected throughout with a contemporary influence for easy modern day living. On the lower level, there are 3 double size bedrooms, one with its own ensuite, an expansive home theatre/rumpus area, family bathroom, laundry, storage and a 2 car carport with a level lawn and low maintenance hedge planting. Ducted and split system air conditioning throughout, plantation shutters, linen roman blinds and solar panels add to the comfort of the home. All rooms have been designed to allow for a sense of space, light and tranquility.
Situated close to Albion station, elite schools and major transport routes, it is comprehensively appointed with modern convenience all within walking distance of the city fringe. Land: 506sqm approx.
• 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Double carport with remote control access
• Entertainers’ kitchen with Miele appliances throughout and ample storage
• Polished timber floors upstairs and pale grey polished cement floors downstairs
• Modern bathrooms on the lower level with cement finish walls and floors that offer both seamless style and easy cleaning
• Spacious family/living room upstairs that flows onto entertainers kitchen and over sized deck with city views
• Ducted air conditioning with zoning and digital controls throughout with ceiling fans also in bedrooms
• Fully fenced low maintenance garden
• 21 Solar panels 5K Grid