This solid and spacious 4-bedroom family home will be sure to impress due to its size, location and immaculate presentation. The seamless flowing floor plan with a multitude of living areas to choose from ensures easy living.
Located in the highly sought-after Aspley Grove enclave, just a short stroll to Aspley State School, Aspley Hypermarket, and a selection of beautiful parks – you will love the location of this well-appointed family home.
Special Features Include:
• large bedrooms upstairs, 1 with ensuite and 3 with built-ins
• Separate bathroom and toilet
• Ducted A/C throughout upstairs
• Separate lounge and dining area which flows seamlessly into the kitchen, plus a large living area which opens out onto the deck.
• A large multipurpose room downstairs with split system A/C – suitable for a home office, teenage retreat or rumpus room
• Beautiful in ground pool with solar pool heating (monthly pool maintenance included)
• 5000 litre rain water tank with pump
• Established fruit trees (dwarf mango, persimmon, cherry guava, pomegranate) and garden beds ready for your green thumb to flourish
• 1 front balcony and 1 rear deck
• Solar panels which will reduce electricity bills for daytime power usage
• LED lighting throughout to reduce electricity bills
• NBN Fibre To the Premises (FTTP) ready
• Water line available for fridge in kitchen
• Plenty of storage including in garage, adjacent storage room and under-house
• Fully fenced backyard and Pet door in laundry (pets upon application)
Available now. Monthly Pool and Garden maintenance included.